+ Reply + Post New Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 4

Thread: www.cbse.nic.in CBSE Central Sector scholarship scheme for 12th pass students and single girl child

Unregistered
    Sir I am a female & I got 89.2% in humanities
    But my age is below 18. I want to get higher education but the financial condition of my parents is not good so please help me and tell me the amount of scholarship and last date of applying.

Unregistered
    I am nargis and i have got 90 percent in 12th commerce in karnal . I want to study further but my family income is too low. Kindly help me by giving scholarship support. Thankyou.

Unregistered
    I got 100%in 10th class for 2017 result I want to read more bt my family condition is nt good I need schoolership

Unregistered
    sir, I hav passed 12th n also got it 81% marks with arts. please give me scholarship for my bright future.

Unregistered
    sir my name is mansi rathore i got 88.8% in 12th cbse exam this year. sir i want to apply for this scholarship. my father dont yet working right now so i realy want this. please sir tell me how i apply for this.

Unregistered
    Sir/Madam,
    I want to know the last date for the submission of CBSE single girl child scholarship 2017-18, those who passed 12th grade in 2017.
    thanking you

+ Reply + Post New Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 4

Quick Reply Quick Reply

English to Hindi Converter

Click here to log in

Thread Information